martedì 25 giugno 2013

Luciana's digits

Do you know what is a "meme"? Well, I didn't untill I read a post of Strawberry Singh about proportions of your avatar in Second Life (your "digits") and related contest and... puff! I realized exactly what a meme is (but if you wanna know a bit more, like I did, take a look at this infograph) and how much Berry is able like a blogger and a meme-creator (congrats Berry!).

And since I wanna be part of the "What's your digits" meme, I not only posted my digit on the related Flickr group but I will try to answer to Berry's questions, so to follow the rules of the meme itself. So, here we are:

Proportions Challenge Questions:
  1. Do you try and keep your avatar’s body proportionate and similar to the “average” proportions pictured above? – To be honest not in my very beginnings in Second Life. But I quite soon tried to have a proportionated avie, asking to my friends (Kerubina McMillan was the first, them my virtual sister and SL fashion model Mimmi Boa) to fix my shape. Now I edited it again for the meme making it a bit (not too much) closer to average proportions, to make it look more realistic.
  2. What do you dislike the most about the SL avatar mesh? – Hands and feet bother me a lot and since I don't like to "fix" them with mesh parts... I'm still not satisfied, while I don’t have particularly issues with the rest of the avatar's body.
  3. Does it bother you when you see other avatars that are not proportionate at all? – Not, since “SL is your world, your immagination”. So we don’t need to recreate exactly RL-like avatars, in general. Even if sometimes I think there are a lot of avies simply badly done because their users don’t care or don’t know enough about proportions and graphic art. But as I said can be funny, but it doesn’t bother me really.
  4. Even though this is a virtual world and people can be anything they want to be, do you feel when they are in human form, they should try to keep their proportions close to average? Could be nice a good-looking. But after all I don’t care about who is behind the avie so why should I care about their avie’s proportions? Live and let live... (maybe unless one pretend to be a model or similar, then he/she should take it into consideration, as I did, IMO).
And now finally, for those who aim to became a copy of Luciana Pinazzo, my beloved digital character, here are my digits (and my related pic).

Luciana’s digits:
height: 65 (7 feet) (a bit taller than in RL but is ok)
body fat: 5
head size: 55
torso muscle: 36
breast size: 52
arm lenght: 70
hand size: 22 (even if many think 10 is the maximum)
torso lengh: 55
love handles: 25 (yes, I'm no more in my twenties)
belly size: 2
legs muscle: 46
legs lenght: 55
hip width: 52
butt size: 35
saddle bags: 22
foot size: 0

So if you like now is your turn to tell us your digits, carrying on the meme and adding your pic to the group. Cya!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento